The Mindful Mastery of Boudoir Photography ™
‘The Mindful Mastery of Boudoir Photography’ ™ is beautifully focused on the client, giving a very different solution to the busy photographer, not taught anywhere else.
For a completely bespoke and uninterrupted training, I recommend my 1:1 days.
This journey starts with my phone consultation with you, where I find out all about your challenges, what you need and what you already know.
This way I can check whether we’ll be a fabulous fit for each other and I can tailor make your training, just for you and your needs.
You will need 1 to 2 days, depending on what we agree you need to succeed.
What could you learn?
- Establishing a greater connection with the woman in front of you
- Effective workflows with confidence, quell the panic
- How to pose real women confidently
- Posing refinement – chasing the ‘s’, correct hand placement, tweaking for maximum impact
- How to create artistic pieces of art
- How to enhance features through correct lighting, using 3 different lighting techniques, continuous, daylight and strobe
- How to create collections that sell
- How to shoot for wall art
- The importance of psychology – looking after your client
- Marketing and sales
- Business planning and monitoring
What could I leave with?
- Learnt exactly how to market, fill your diary and command a high average sale.
- Had the chance to observe the pose/lighting and then joining in with the shooting of 25 pivotal poses.
- Come away from this with a renewed passion for boudoir photography and your challenges faced and overcome.
- Gained new lighting and posing skills and a deeper understanding of the responsibility you hold to the women in your care.
- A firm goal to reach for.
- Enjoy ongoing support with monthly 20 minute follow up for 6 months, to keep you on track.
- Have access to our private fb group.
£1200 fee per day (£250 non-refundable deposit secures your place)
Confirmation of workshop and balance payable 1 month before date.
(Light breakfast, lunch and refreshments included).
Photography skill level – pro/very experienced amateur, able to shoot manual.
Please note, I can’t accept clients within a 75 mile radius of Portsmouth or 50 mile radius of Oxford.